Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

GOOD MORNING to each of You from GOD'S MOUNTAIN !!  ;O)
Sending you some thoughts from my quiet time this morning, quiet time with my BEST FRIEND, JESUS. Below, I am sending u some thoughts from a favorite Devo. bk. of mine, given to me by my dear cousin Nanci.    Bk. is called 'JESUS CALLING'........so here it goes. Do 'not' worry about tomorrow!!! Look at the birds that GOD created--Matthew 6:34.  GOD says, This is a command, not a suggestion. I divided time into days and nights, so you wuld have managable portions of life to handle. My GRACE is sufficient 4 U..
read 2 Corinthians 12:9. YOU stagger under a heavy load, which I never intended you to carry. THROW OFF this OPPRESSIVE BURDEN, with one quick thrust of  TRUST.  ;O)  ENJOY my presence continually by trusting ME (JESUS) at ALL times. Lastly 'read' PSALM 62, esp. v.8.
Two hymns that blessed me this morning also, are: "Take TIME to be HOLY" and  "To GOD BE the GLORY"
Sending this message to YOU, from GOD, SENDING 'HIS LOVE' to YOU, also. Toni on GOD'S MOUNTAIN

No comments: